02 August 2007

If Only I Could Blame It on the Internet

Sure, the internet hasn't been incredibly stable this past week, but I'd be lying if I said that was the main reason I disappeared from wickedsure. Last week I tried to buckle down and get some work done, and that meant that distractions and luxuries, like blogging, got side-lined. Of course, I got hardly anything done except for inspiring a small handful of emails from concerned parties wondering what had happened to me. So, having tested and proven invalid the hypothesis that without blogging as a procrastination technique I would be far more productive, I can return to writing regularly with only a fraction of the guilt I felt before.

But before I pick up where I left off, I need a little nap. I guess I just need a little more procrastination from my procrastinating ;)

2 comments:

kimananda said...

'More procrastination from my procrastinating'... although you were talking about your own situation, you have also managed, in one sentence, to neatly summarize my entire life. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Napping is productive. Means you are fresh and revived and ready for your main afternoon snooze, which is necessary to build strength for the night time sleep.