24 October 2007

Motorbike Madness: Mr. T's New Toy

Look what T brought home last night!

Meet the Suzuki DR 650, or, as I call it, the new toy. As you can tell, we're still waiting on a snappy, personalised name; T says he can't name it until he "first knows it's personality..."

And that's the plan for the weekend - to get to know it's personality. I think the idea is to first go to the beach, then maybe head on to Ouidah, but I wouldn't be surprised if we made it all the way to Grand Popo. If only we had the visas, we'd probably go to Lomé (in neighbouring Togo, in case you were wondering).

Anyway, it's official now: we're the coolest cats in town.

Digg!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want one!

What a great way to spend a weekend.

kimananda said...

Exciting news...let us know when you figure out the personality and give it a name. :-)

Anonymous said...

I know it has been a long time... I can see I have a lot to read, and can't wait to do so!
Congrat' for the bike, I think you'll have fun with it.

Here i am in Geneva, desappointed by my new job, but very happy to be back!

Bises et à bientôt

Michael Young said...

Hi. I like your blog, which I found while doing a web search on Benin. Actually, I am trying to get information on Benin -- which is not easy to do on the Internet yet from the US. There seems to be very little available. If you have suggestions, contact me through my blog at http://stantonworks.blogspot.com.

thanks.