02 July 2007

Dog Plays Dead in "Living" Room

So I had my camera out in preparation for finally taking some photos tonight - though it looks like it'll be tomorrow now... sorry - and I remembered that I had a few pictures that I took when I was State-side last that still needed to be uploaded. This was one of them. There is, indeed, a reason for posting this photo (other than the fact that I love my dog and can never have enough photos of her). It's a tribute to my Keene NH home, to which, I've just recently learned, my parents will - for sure now - be saying their farewells.

The above photo, taken just a few minutes before I left for the airport, was one of my last glances at what will no longer be my parents' living room. Next time I come "home" this is what I'll see instead (with a few additions, as in a house, I hope!):
Goodbye Keene; hello Westmoreland!

No comments: